Monday, September 22, 2014

Fontana

Dear Family,


Sorry I've been slacking on writing for the blog. It's hard to remember!

This week was really great! We had an incredible lesson with D, whom we found a few weeks ago. D wants to be baptized, and we're striving for October 25. She's one of the people whom you know has been prepared by the Spirit to accept the gospel. I didn't know I could love someone so much so instantly.

I also was able to go to a baptism of an old investigator in Redlands. He is 67 years old and was just beaming the whole time. He bore his testimony and told everyone that this was the happiest day of his life. He has such a strong belief in God already. He is going to be a great asset to the ward.

It was great to have my testimony built even more. It was a really spiritual baptism, the most spiritual one I've ever been to. Not many people were there, but angels filled the rest of the room. You could feel their presence.

Those were the best things that happened this week. Have a great week!

Love,
Sister Rogerson


No comments:

Post a Comment