Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sister Rogerson vs Pit Bulls


This week has been really good! Yesterday we went to a training meeting with Elder Walker of the Seventy, and it was so awesome to listen to his council. It was also awesome because I saw a lot of my MTC zone there! It was like a huge reunion and I loved seeing everyone.

I led a lesson this week. We were visiting a less active, D, and we talked about conference and that turned into faith in God and it was just so awesome to be able to lead a lesson! I felt so confident because of the Spirit. I could not have said what I did without that Spirit!

I went on exchanges with our sister training leaders this week. It was a great experience! We found this 18 year old girl who actually lives in my area but was just visiting Redlands for the day. I got her information and we are going to try to contact her by the end of the week!

I got lovingly attacked by pit bulls the other day. Well they were someone's dogs, and she let them in, and they were just so excited that they jumped right on me and knocked me off my chair and bit at my ankles and feet, and stole the shoes right off my feet! I found a couple bruises and scratches from them. And now I am not that fond of pit bulls.

We also ran into some Jehovah's witnesses, and that was quite an experience. I didn't say much to him, because I wasn't sure if I would be able to control what would come out of my mouth, but I listened to what my trainer said and am trying to think of what I would say when that happens again.
Transfers are next week! I'm hoping to stay in my area (San Bernardino) and with my trainer, but if I'm transferred then that's where the Lord needs me to be.

Love you all and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment