Monday, November 4, 2013

In Which We Celebrate Halloween

Dear Family-

This week was pretty great! I get to stay in my area with Sis. W. We are both so excited to work with this ward.

We've been visiting a lot of less actives lately, and some of them came to the ward Halloween activity that we had this week! It was so exciting to see them there. I hope that they will feel welcome and come to church soon.

We also have 2 potential investigators! We're meeting with them both this week and I hope that they will be interested in what we know!


Not much else happened this week, so I want to bear my testimony. This church is the absolute best thing that's ever happened to me. It has helped me through so many awful times and I've come out stronger because of it. There is a peace and joy found in the gospel that is not found anywhere else. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity to share the gospel with God's children!


Love,
Sis Rogerson


Ward Harry Potter themed Halloween Party. Note the floating candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment