Monday, November 24, 2014

In Which We Give Thanks

Dear Family,

This week was full of making plans for Thanksgiving! We made a list of families we felt like we needed to see that day...and we are going to end up with 6 dinners that day. One of the families we are going to dinner with is a potential investigator family, and we were planning on talking to them about coming over. Before we could do so, they called us and invited us over for Thanksgiving dinner! God is so great, that's really all I can say.

We've been talking a lot of what we can share on Thanksgiving with all these people we are going to see, and it's made me think a lot about what I am grateful for. Of course, there's my family and my mission and my companion. But this year I'm also especially grateful for general conference and ensign talks. I'm grateful for the people I've been able to meet the past year and for my testimony, which has grown immensely since I really started to concentrate on it.

I hope you all will think of some different things you are thankful for this year! God has blessed us with so many things. Why not look for them?

1 Nephi 1:20

Have a great week!

Love,
Sister Rogerson


No comments:

Post a Comment