Monday, November 3, 2014

In Which We Have a Happy Halloween

Dear Family,

This week has been really great! On Wednesday we had a baptism of a 9 year old girl. We've been teaching her for about 2 months and she got baptized! Her mom is a returning less active and they are both doing so well.

On Halloween we had to be in our apartments at 6pm, but that didn't stop us from hanging up Happy Halloween signs on 15 member's doors. I thought our ninja skills were getting pretty good, but we got caught a few times by the members. At one house Sister Hope had me distract the member so she could hang it up on the back of their front door and another time so she could hang the sign up in their bathroom.

It also got down to the 60s the past few days. Sister Hope and I got out our winter coats and scarves and felt like winter had come. Then we found out it's supposed to get back up to the 90s this week. I can't complain. Winter here is really just like spring.

I'm so excited for these coming months! It's going to be great, I can just feel it.

Love you all!

Sister Rogerson

No comments:

Post a Comment