Monday, January 26, 2015

In Which I Give You the Basics

Dear Family,

This whole having a blog thing has not worked in my favor haha. Sorry I haven't been writing as much as I know I should!

We have a baptism on Saturday, of a woman who has pretty much waited her whole life to be baptized. We've been working on her program and it is going to be such a special baptismal service! We are very excited for her and I'll give you an update of how it went!

We have another baptism planned for February 7th. It's a family that's getting baptized, a single mom and her oldest daughter. Her other kids aren't old enough yet. They have a sincere desire that is hard to come by. It's amazing to see their progress in the gospel, and their desire to be a part of it. Things are just going so great and I'm so happy!


Have a great week!

Love,
Sister Rogerson

No comments:

Post a Comment