Tuesday, December 30, 2014

In Which We Celebrate Christmas

Dear Family,

It was so great to see you on Thursday! You all look so happy and so tired. Don't worry, I felt the same!

This week we had one particularly incredible lesson. One of our investigators has been praying strongly to know whether he should be baptized. The only thing that is holding him back from baptism is that he has not received an answer yet. He asked us to have a lesson with him specifically on how to recognize answers to prayers. I love it, because that is showing his willingness and his true desire to receive an answer and act on it.

We have many people whom we are working with and I am so grateful to have them in my life at this time. Every area you are in, you learn different things from people and you know it's inspired that you've been sent there. I love it, and love the thing that I have learned so far.

Christmas day itself was so great. We saw many people and caroled and shared the story of Christ's birth with everyone we could. People were happy and called out "Merry Christmas!" to us. I love this time of year. It allows us to think more about Christ and His gift to us, and reminds us to think of it throughout the year.

I love you all! Have a great week!



Love,
Sister Rogerson

No comments:

Post a Comment