Tuesday, April 22, 2014

In Which I Get A New Companion and Miss a Wedding

Hey Family!

Hope you're all recovered from the wedding chaotic-ness! I love the pictures that you sent. You all look very happy, especially Erin.

This week was transfers. I have a new companion, Sister Busenbark. She's from Utah and has been out 13 months. We work really well together. This is going to be a great transfer!

TK, our investigator, came to church on Sunday. We were super happy, because he's been promising us that he would but this is the first time he's actually followed through on that promise. He really enjoyed it, especially sacrament meeting.

I know this gospel is true! There is no way it is not. I know that Christ is risen. He lives and because He lives, we will all live too! What a wonderful piece of knowledge we have.

Have a great week!

Love,
Sister Rogerson

No comments:

Post a Comment