Monday, September 30, 2013

Getting to Know the People

Dear Family-

This week has been good! We haven't found any investigators yet, and that's a bit frustrating because I want to teach so badly! We're trying to work through members, but they don't seem too interested in helping us. That's okay, we'll turn this ward around! I'm sure of it.

We met a less active girl named M. She is so amazing! She was baptized last year and has such a positive light about her. I know she has a strong testimony and it's amazing how visible her testimony is! She truly is going to be an amazing influence for the Church.

Another person we visited this week was V. She lives with her daughter, who's in our ward, and is 97 years old.


First time eating flan.
V is absolutely incredible. She has a portable keyboard and played songs for us from memory. We then sang for her, and I could tell how much it meant to her. It was probably the most spiritual experience I've had so far while I've been here.

I cannot even express to anyone how much I love this work! The Lord is gathering His full forces to fight the ward against Satan, and we are winning! It may feel like a losing battle, but we will win. That is promised to us. Let's hasten the work to prepare the world for Christ's coming!

Love,
Sister Rogerson

No comments:

Post a Comment